First Time to California...



I was invited to go on a very exciting work trip to Napa Valley this October.  One of our sponsors was hosting their annual Pink Party in benefit of our organization, and Whitney Port (remember her from the show, The Hills) was showing her Spring 2012 line during the party.  Doesn't it sound fabulous?! It was.  Here are a few of the pics from the time we spent in Napa and from the event. 


After arriving in San Francisco, we spent the afternoon walking around famous Pier 39.  Great shops, views, food, and people watching.  



Lunch at Crab House


 Had mussels for the first time-YUM!




The famous Alcatraz. 



After exploring Pier 39 we went up to Muir Woods, unfortunately by then my camera battery had died! GAH!!! %$@! So I just used my phone instead. 

BIG TREES!

  Our beautiful rooms at Hotel Yountville.  What a DREAM!

The next day we went biking around Napa. 15 miles around Napa in non-appropriate clothes is a BEATING! I was not prepared. It was worth it thought, we got to stop in at some really cool places, including Robert Mondavi.  I scratched some woman's car with my handle-bar, and we got to do some tastings... Ugh, what a day.  It was wonderful and terrible all at the same time.  Haha.  Glad I can laugh about it now. 


 Robert Mondavi. This structure is at the entrance to the vineyard and is on the wine labels.  Iconic and beautiful.
 
In one of the tasting rooms. 

 Night of the event with the colleagues.

Here we are with Whitney!

To see more pictures from the event click the link below.  It was a fabulous evening for charity and the whole trip was a blast! I was so blessed to have been able to go. 

Comments

Popular Posts