Laundry Room Door...

We bought our house with a vintage louvered door on our laundry room. I loved it! It matched our hardwood floors and was a great accent to the kitchen. Unfortunately due to our dog, Shadow's anxiety issues, the night of our wedding it stormed and he busted through....THROUGH the door. So now we have TWO doggie doors. :( This is the door in its current state. Pitiful. I have a towel over the hole just to keep the cool air out, and to try and cosmetically make it decent.  Terrible & ugly as sin. Ugh!
It's been one years since then, and this year I told Husband that all I wanted was a new door for Christmas. I found this really great idea off of the Favorite Paint Color Blog and I have been determined to make this happen!
I knew that i couldn't find a double panel door with a window anywhere now'a days, so we ended up going antiquing in Ft. Worth on Saturday. We came across Old Home Supply an AMAZING vintage hardware store and found the perfect door! Hooray!
I can't wait to get started on this project! When it gets warmer I am going to start working on it a little bit at a time. More updates on the door project to come soon! 

Website of the Day: Favorite Paint Colors Blog has wonderful color pallets to inspire you! http://www.favoritepaintcolors.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts