Side Table Makeover...

I've had some great and sturdy side tables that were my grandmothers that I decided to redo.  Here are a few pics from the makeover!  The only pics I have of them prior to painting them is from some old living room pics.
 BEFORE

 AFTER



I used regular indoor satin paint.  Color is called "Grey Clouds." It was left over from our old apartment. I used regular painters masking tape to make the border over the white edging and cornered off the edges with a razor blade.  It's not perfect, but hey it works.



Sold our couch and picked up this new one off of Craigslist in Austin. Still more furniture projects to come.  We have been making a ton of changes to the house including switching our office and guest bedrooms.  Best decision we ever made.

Comments

  1. love love love the tables and have enjoyed catching up on your blog. it's been way too long since i've been on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts