Baby Bourne...

My sweet friends Lauren and Billy Bourne went through a long and trying season of hopes to make a little addition to their family.  Finally after a wilderness of a season, they found out they were pregnant.  When Lauren told me, I cried. I was SO happy for them!  They put together the cutest video of them telling their friends and family that they were expecting. My favorite is her grandma - So funny!


Cute, right? I was so honored and super excited when Lauren asked me to take a few of her maternity shots! Here's a few of beautiful mommy-to-be.  As of today July 30th Lauren is checked into the hospital and we are all awaiting the arrival of little Liam Bourne!

 
 
Whether she's pregnant or not, Lauren is absolutely beautiful! Maybe I'll have another blog post soon of pictures of Liam. :) 

Comments

Popular Posts