Wall Hangings made easy by West Elm...

I bought three frames a few months ago for our bedroom from West Elm.   I love these frames, but even more I LOVE West Elm.  It's the best home store ever! West Elm is a great mix between styles, a little bit of modern, a lot of mid-century, and a ton of class--it's my fave!  Here a few items that can give you a good taste of their style! It's a little bit like if Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters had a baby.

                 

Here are the frames I bought with some pictures from our travels.  I made them black and white to compliment our master bedroom. 

The great thing about these frame is that the came with a pink cut-out of the frame itself.  It's measured to scale and it also has the exact placement of the frame hangers.  You know the one's on the back that you can never truly estimate as to where they are.  So here is how I hung these marvelous frames using their simple little kit. 

First I pretty much "eye-balled" where I wanted my picture to go on the wall.  I taped the instructional guide paper right where I wanted it...
Then I taped the second frame as well.  Make sure to use a level and a measuring tape for this project.  I didn't but it still turned out well. 

 I taped up my second guide paper...and then the commital.  I nailed it in.

Surprisingly enough...perfect!

I finished up with the third frame and viola! 

Thanks to West Elm I finished hanging those frames in about 10 minutes! Given the fact that it usually takes me 30 minutes to hang ONE frame this was a great invention on their part! Thank you West Elm!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts