Saying good-bye...

Life is full of changing seasons, coming and going, entering and sometimes never-to-return.  For the past 2 years I've been in a wonderful season working at Gateway Church and now it's coming to a close. Next Monday I will begin a new venture, at a new job, with new people, and new responsibilities.

I am pleased to announce that I will be working at The National Breast Cancer Foundation as a coordinator in the fundraising department. Huge honor, big change, great promotion, this is the career move I've been waiting for.  I am beyond excited!

Today I'm beginning to say my good-bye's...to my desk :)

My little abode....so long cubie! 

Web-site of the day: OBVIOUSLY! The National Breast Cancer Foundation
Click to find out more about NBCF and the fight against breast cancer! 

Comments

  1. {insert trumpet sound} woooo! so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me happy (for you) and sad (for me). I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaah! How is it that I found out about life details of yours through blog updates? Boo!

    But, as for the details of the announcement... yessss!!! So stoked for you, Laura! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts