The name of the game is time for a name change....

Ok so I tried to make the title interesting... don't guess it worked.  So I have an idea...I'm thinking about changing the name of my blog.  It need to have an actual "fun" address that is something better than my old AOL screen name and my initials/birthday.  I have a few ideas so far, but I need a little help....

1)  Confessions of a southern belle blogger. blogspot.com

2)  Green-eyed girl. blogspot.com

and yeah.... that's all I've got.. a little help here! All comments will be taken into consideration.  And if you do make a suggestion think about me, and something that describes me and my world, etc. You get the idea.

ok 1-2-3  GO!

Web-site of the day: http://namethingy.com/  This site may help, i tried it, but I didn't get much inspiration. BOO!

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:11 PM

    I just recently stop posting to my old blog and decided to start a new blog with a better focus in my writing. Thusly, I am also looking for a new name for a new blog.

    I am leaving this comment here just to see what people suggest for you. (If I come up with something, I will post up.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts