I want to wash my hands, my face, my hair with....SNOOOWWWW


A record breaking snow-storm hit Dallas last week and it was absolutely beautiful.  I'm lame and didn't manage to get out and play in it but I did have fun taking pictures of it. :) Thursday I worked for half a day and then Friday I was off, made for a nice long weekend that actually went by pretty fast.
Road traveling to Boyfriend's house. 

My car...thankful I had a carport that didn't collapse! yay! 


The Urban Towers in Las Colinas off of Hwy 114. 

On Friday Roomie and our house-guest went antique shopping after having lunch with Boyfriend and some other friends and I found gold! Well any antique store you have to dig through, right? Well we found a heavenly corner stacked to the ceiling with old vintage board games.  When i saw this one, I just had to get it. What a steal $2! 

Should be a rousing game of "The Richest Christian."  

Boyfriend and I ended up playing this game for a solid...oh...6 minutes and figured out it was a home-schoolers game. (He would know) So what else was I to do, but Google it... And I was right! 


WOW! Pure-awesomeness! 

Web-site of the Day: http://artinmycoffee.com/  To celebrate the cold weather and how much I LOVE coffee!

Comments

  1. snow pics are great . . . and btw, i like your blogs new look, nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww gee thanks :) I'm enjoying your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! those foot tracks may have been my feet! since i walked over to your apt, ya know!!! ;-) hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts