Loving Life....

I really do love where I live, and I really love the people i'm doing life with. Where else in the world can you see..... U2, Marry Poppins, & Desparation Band all in one weeks time!? I mean c'mon Dallas is a great place. I have been so blessed lately with great experiences with wonderful people. God is so good to me, and honestly I'll never understan why.


Here are a few pics from U2, Mary Poppins, and other fun events:


We (Gateway Church) are also in the process of building a new campus- Project 114. We hosted a lunch for the workers at the job site and had a blast serving them.

And yes that IS my REAL hair...for some reason when I posted this pic of Facebook I received more comments and people asking if I had extentions... it's all mine, and it's all real.

Recently saw Delirious perform at the Dallas Convention Center for a Reinhard Bonnke conference...their LAST US show ever. It was actually very moving to see the end of such an influential band. Their "Cutting Edge" album was one of my first christian music cd's ever.


Gateway had our annual Fall Festival night at the Southlake Dragon Stadium and we had over 20,000 people having so much fun.....I dressed up....OF COURSE :)

Me & my co-worker, Christyl...dressed up as Tigger....so cute.
I stay so busy, and I truly love it. Lately I have been inspired with tons of creativity...I want to make stuff, I want to take more pictures, I want to decorate more. I'll have a blog soon on some of my creative findings. Visit the web-site of the day for one of my new favorite sites.
Until then....

Web-site of the Day: P.S I Made This

Comments

Popular Posts