I got a nose ornament!




Take a CLOSE look at the picture above....can you see it!? Look a little bit more towards the center of the picture. See it now? Yep that's right...I got my nose pierced!

I wish I had some sort of exciting story to tell you to go along with it, but it wasn't that exciting. Yes it did hurt. No I did not cry.

Other events in life:

I'm in love the way I've always dreamed of being in love. I honestly feel like the most blessed woman on the planet. Jonathan is the most amazing man and better than anything I could've dreamed up on my own. We are talking more serious about engagement and NO we are not rushing, just enjoying the process and being blessed by all that God is doing along the way.


Roomie (Jenn) and I are planning on moving to Las Colinas in September. We love our apartment we are in now but we both work so far away. It'll be a fun move and we might get more roomies! More updates on that later.


Work is going great, busy as always. This weekend Gateway hosted our first mens conference and had over 1000 men sign up! Awesome!


Jonathan has been on his own sabbatical this week out at his land in El Paso. Sometimes it's great just to get away from people and spend some time in nature with the Lord. I fly out to see him tomorrow morning and we'll have a fun road trip together back to Dallas. I wouldn't drive 10 hours "for fun" with anyone else.


I've started working out...I know HUGE surprise to me too. I actually LOVE working out and Jonathan is the best personal trainer (considering he used to be one). I've gained weight, all muscle thankfully and am happy with my results so far. We work out usually about 5 days a week at 24 Hour Fitness in Southlake. If you're out that way come join us!

Can't think of any major events that have gone on lately. Small things here and there but nothing worth blogging about. God has been doing so much in my heart lately...I feel like a completely difference person than I was last year. God is GOOD people!

Leave me coments...

Website of the day: www.randyadams.com This is where I got my nose pierced. BEST IN DFW!

Comments

  1. YAY for a new blog!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:21 PM

    Cool article as for me. It would be great to read more concerning this theme. Thank you for posting that material.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:56 AM

    ldo621.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I want to know who Anonymous is! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:37 PM

    It is extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    Joan Smith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts