One Lucky Girl...

As some of you may know, "Boyfriend" (as I refer to him) has been away working in southern Louisiana. While on a conference call yesterday I received a call from some weird guy...here's the jist of the conversation:
  • LO: This is Laura.
  • Man: Yeah, my name is uh...I'm bout to pull in here to 2221 Lakeside Blvd. I...problems with security...Come down...I'm bout to call you back (phone kept breaking up and he was talking way too fast)
  • LO: Who is this?
  • Man: Mark
  • LO: And do I know you?
  • Man: Nope, just come down stairs when I call you back.
  • ::::Phone hangs up:::
Dear Lord, I thought well surely security will stop this dude if he tries to pull anything over on me. So as I expected about 10 minutes later I received a phone call and went down stairs to meet this guy...and to my surprise this is what was awaiting me. Flowers from Boyfriend-- I have THE most AMAZING man EVER


Comments

Popular Posts