10 Things....

So, my friend Minda, at http://marypoppinswasntperfect.blogspot.com/ tagged me. I am now to write 10 random things about myself that most people who read my blog would not know about me. Here goes.

1). My entire cubicle at work is decorated with Dilbert cartoon strips, magnets, calendars, sticky notes, books, and other misc. office supplies. I also have a black neon dry erase board that I draw on for specific events and holidays (everyone on my floor loves it)
2.) I'm a horrible swimmer
3.) I love black and white photos. I also love the fine details in pictures...close ups are my photographic specialty. I have an entire wall in my apartment of 8x10 photos that I have taken.
4.) I hate my feet and specifically my toes. ugh.
5.) Cinnabon cinnamon rolls with the carmelized pecans on top...were created for me.
6.) I was first chair clarinet for 5 years in jr high and highschool
7.) I've always wanted to be more athletic
8.) I love fixing things...taking things apart and putting them back together....weird I know.
9.) I work on the 15th floor at Nortel directly infront of the womens bathroom and the kitchen.
10.) As much as people make fun of me for it, I love that I have a Texas accent and that I have
my own little phrases to go with that accent.

Ok, so now I have to tag 3 people: jonathan, Ashley, Ouida

Also recent update with me...I have a new boyfriend who is SO amazing and wonderful and I could probably write an entire blog about how my life has been so blessed since I have met him. We'll save that for another time, but for now....here's a recent pic of us at my birthday party.


Website of the day: http://www.longawkwardpose.com/ This is HILARIOUS! It's simple, really. People look foolish when posing for a picture. So on this site people tell their loved ones they would like to take their photo... then secretly videotape them the whole time. People are so lame when posing for pictures!

Comments

  1. aww i love that you guys are together! aha i mean just look at your picture:) cuteness.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,

    I love keeping up with you and reading your thoughts. Keep 'em coming! And cute new boyfriend! :)

    Jenna (Lewis) Cox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts