Girly-girl

So today is a good day. I have been in such a "I wanna be a girly-girl mood." This is where I drag every dress or cute skirt that I own out of the back of my closet and wear the stuffing out of them for like a month or so. After this stage has passed I revert slowly back to the board shorts and t-shirt with some cool kicks (shoes) mode, then after that I will go back into the casual t-shirt and jeans apparel. Sometime you just need to be a girl, ya know wear a dress spin around in it enough to get yourself dizzy all while tossing your hair and batting your eyelashes.

Today was pretty eventful I guess, nothing just earth-shaking happened. Went to class, went to study, picked up my Dad from his radiation treatment and now I'm just chilling waiting on him to get out of the shower so we can go eat somewhere...I swear I don't think I have ever met a man who took a 20 minute shower- FOR REAL! Well he can take as long as he wants--he's got cancer for crying out loud, as long as there's hot water let him stay in there for an hour for all I care! He seems very grateful for me today...not like he isn't everyday...but today he just seems extra thankful that I am here with him and am willing to take care of him. I mean why in the world wouldn't I take care of him, the man did raise me didn't he? This is the least I can do for him.

So I love love love....YouTube.com. If you've never been....go now.....run, don't walk. You can find some of the most hilarious, ridiculous, outrageous, outlandish, and crazy videos on this website. Everything from commercials, to TV theme intros...I actually found the intro TV theme to Sharron, Lois, and Bram's The Elephant Show. I know you remember the Elephant Show!! Skinamarinki-Dinki-Dink, Skinamarkinki-Doo, I Love you!! I love you in the morning and in the afternoon, I love you in the evening and underneath the moon! Ahh, now you remember!

Oh and since this is my first blog post in like.....mmm forever; each time I post I will post a cool website that I have recently discovered and think that most anyone would enjoy. So today's website is ....you guessed it :

http://www.youtube.com

Here is the intro to The Elephant Show I was telling you about. Enjoy. You'll hear from me the next time I feel like being insightful! Don't forget to comment!!!


Comments

  1. Anonymous7:09 PM

    What phrase... super, remarkable idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:19 AM

    nice one, i just added even more new emo backgrounds in my blog
    http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:17 PM

    I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts